Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I gotta feeling...

The Black Eyed Peas were on to something.
I gotta feeling tonight 2011’s gonna be a good night year!

Mr. Man and I have this little ritual.
This thing we do when we need to refresh and regroup.

HOT TUB TIME!

Last night just happened to be one of those nights.

Don’t know what is in the water or what magical healing powers can be found in the San Bernadino Hills or the 909 but whatever it is, I’m feeling it.

LAst night I was reminded of two things:

1. I am really married to my best friend. I could sit and talk to him over a hot tub picnic for hours on end until my finger tips are so pruned they no longer look like finger tips.

2. We have a lot in motion that holds a great deal of promise and upside to our future right now. We’ve worked really hard and are starting to see great results. Life really is good.

Yes there are obstacles.
Yes I would love to have more money in the bank.
Yes life gets in the way.

I’m just sayin…
It’s feeling like a good year coming on!

-McGee

No comments: