Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Friday, September 10, 2010

plans.


Sounds good, doesn't it?
Make a plan.
At least a one year plan.

I do lists.
And plans.
I use the word calendar as a verb.

But generally speaking,
When I make a plan...

The Universe giggles.
Not in an all out laugh, mind you.
More like in a...
"You are so cute that you thought that was how this was going down-thanks for playing, try again soon."
kinda way.

The cool thing I'm learning though is that the larger lesson is to roll with it, adjust "the plan" and be willing to let go.  I read today that setbacks are merely lessons and if you're willing to learn, you never fail.

Willing to learn.
I like that.

To hell with the plan!

-McGee


1 comment:

Nicklaus Hoffman said...

Love this. Love the way it was written, love the thinking. Nice work. :)