Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

little MANnerisms

Introducing...Soapy D.
(That's just her gangster name.)

She is our super picky and uber shy kiddo.
But tonight, for dinner,  we mixed it up a bit.
And introduced her to In and Out.

As she finds herself loving her cheeseburger she realizes it looks like a smiley face and prompts me to take a picture of her holding her burger up to her face.

Once I show it to her, she proudly proclaims at the top of her lungs
"That is really cool!  I AM REALLY, REALLY CUTE!"

Followed by silence.
And then hysterical laughing.

Can't teach that kind of self esteem to a teen!
God bless the 3 year olds!

-McGee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mom! i was the one who discovered that the cheese burger was a smiley face! i want a lil credit!:)but dont worry i think ill find a way to forgive u. u no i do love me some chocolate...