Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

another list.

It's so easy to get bogged down.
There are jerks, money stress, unpleasant situations,
Did I say jerks yet?
But the reality is, a little perspective goes a long way.

So.
I'm making a list.
(not checking it twice-still have 59 days before THAT list!)
Time for a gratitude list!

I'm grateful for...in no particular order...
  • Friends that have become an extension of our family
  • Warm socks on a cold day
  • Silly kids who are also good human beings
  • Vanilla Tootsie Rolls
  • Living in a house that I love in Los Angeles, which I love!
  • Being the oldest of six very different sisters
  • The Warriors opening the season with a WIN
  • Tickets to see Stone Temple Pilots tomorrow night
  • My faith in humanity
  • The endless encouragement of good friends to follow my dreams
  • A husband I adore and who adores me.  And likes to snuggle!
Just a little list to start my day.
I found that spending a day in gratitude, on purpose, changes my perspective.  And it could use an adjustment about now!

What are you grateful for?

-McGee

No comments: