Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

just 10 things

ok.

Now that my kumbaya, can't we all just get along moment is out.
Let's move on to something a little more fun.

Ten things you didn't know about McGee...
But always wanted to.

10. I want to jump out of a plane. With a parachute, of course.

9. I once tore a ligament in my knee kicking a locker shut to impress a boy who may or may not have even been watching.

8. My dimple is not a dimple. It's a scar. From a drunk driving accident when I was 10. I wasn't drunk. Nor was I driving.

7. I would love to dress up like a drag queen for Halloween.
I'm 5'11".  I think I could pull it off.

6. I was 5'11" by the 6th grade.

5. My celebrity crushes are currently Dr. Drew and Kevin Smith.

4. I've seen the movies Can't Buy Me Love and Pretty Woman so many times, I can quote them in my sleep. And sometimes do.

3. I hate that celebrities are not afforded privacy. Yet I buy People magazine and check out TMZ.com all the time.

2. I once took an adult Hip Hop dance class and performed in front of like 1,000 people. I know there's video of it. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it but I'm certain I was graceful and brilliant.

1. Next year I will be "mom" to a college student, a high schooler, one in middle school, one in elementary school and a pre-schooler. And I think it would be fun to have a newborn too. I guess that makes me crazy!

Ten things.
Goofy things.
I know you've just been dying to know!

-McGee

1 comment:

Sarah Jags said...

I love these things about you!