Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

little MANnerisms

Introducing...Little Man!
So the red bump.
On his forehead.

Wrapping up his bath I tell him he needs to wash the shampoo out of his hair.  Rather than lay back and wash it out he throws himself head first under water to demonstrate that he can hold his breath.  SMACK!  Hits the bottom of the tub with his forehead.

"Sorry dude-still some soap left-try again."
Fully expecting him to lie back.
Nope.

SMACK! 
Again.

I say "wow-that can't have felt good!"
Little man rubs his head and says "No.  It can't."


1 comment:

Suzie said...

I'm sorry but that is freaking awesome. Totally something my boy would do...like smacking his newly stitched head 3-4 times within a few days of getting his sutures out. Boys rock.