Pull up a chair and dig in girl...I've been waiting for you!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Top 10 Lessons I Learned From My Mom...so far.



10.  Surround yourself with people who know how to do what you don’t.

  9.  When you find shoes you love, buy one in each color available.

  8.  Money just adds zero’s to your problems.
It doesn’t usually solve them.

  7.  It’s OK to dream big.
 But it’s better to DO something about that dream.

  6.  Family is not just about blood.
Family should be inclusive of those we love and those who love us.

  5.  It’s OK to make mistakes, we all do, even the strongest of us.

  4.  When you do make a mistake admit it, fix it, but then move on.

  3.  Others will make mistakes that affect your life.
It will hurt-but you will survive.

  2.  Forgive them and then move on with grace.

And the number one lesson I’ve learned from my mom:

1.  Never turn away a guest for dinner. Just add vegetables.
There will always be enough.

My mom is pretty incredible. 
I love her because she's not perfect and she owns that.
She has given me what no other person
on the planet could give me the same way!

Thanks mom!

McGee